Santa Monica, CA
Mobcrush’s mission is to build a home for mobile gamers. We love mobile gaming and think it’s even more fun playing with friends.
We’re looking for a Product Designer that wants to be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming to tweaking pixels. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design, including product design, interaction design, and visual design. You’ll own the end-to-end experience and have room to be creative and make things fun.
This position is full-time and based in Santa Monica, CA.
What you'll do
- Design simple, fun, and intuitive experiences
- Help define short and long term product roadmap
- Give and solicit feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with engineers, product, and community to oversee the user experience of the product from conception until launch (and then some
- )Define user specifications, flows, and interaction models
What we're looking for
- 3+ years experience designing and shipping mobile applications
- Expert knowledge in iOS or Android design patterns and familiarity with both
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prototype (with code or a prototyping tool)
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Comfortable talking with developers
- Demonstrates strategic product thinking and vision
- Demonstrates experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Must be familiar with Sketch
- Portfolio featuring examples of your design work