Customer Success Manager
At Modal, we build the future of auto commerce for the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal's team is full of technology leaders from places like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and Modal is backed by notable investors like Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Khosla Ventures, and Ally Financial. To quote Peter Thiel, Modal is a "complex coordination" of many different technologies, driving billions of dollars in transaction volume every year.
- Build relationships with new and existing dealership customers .
- Assist in building customer segments in an effort to develop and scale all Customer Success process and procedures.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop training materials, customer testimonials and case studies, and best practices.
- Track and report on Performance KPIs across your entire book of business and team objectives.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to ensure successful execution of new customer success programs.
- You will be on the front lines with all of our customers and are responsible for providing customer sentiment to leadership and our product and engineering teams.
- BA, BS degree.
- 3-5 years in a B2B sales, business development, or account management role.
- Experience in planning, organizing, and executing customer success or support programs.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Super high EQ and ability to relate to customers of all different backgrounds.
- Highly organized, creative, and a critical thinker who is comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for changing an industry, one market at a time.
You can sum up Modal's company culture in two words: progressive, and focused. Modal's culture is very progressive compared to most; engineers in particular are given near full autonomy to complete their projects, and Modal's flat structure means they have access to anyone, anytime, CEO included. The reason Modal can afford to give engineers such autonomy, is because Modal's culture is also very focused on businesses metrics and performance. You may be an engineer, but after working at Modal you'll know as much as an MBA about business metrics. What's more, you'll always know why you're working, because you'll be directly impacting those metrics.
Modal provides the highest level and quality of medical, dental, and vision benefits available, which is generally a Platinum level PPO. Modal offers many other benefits and perks, including: company-sponsored meals, a $200 monthly fitness stipend, flexible hours and work from home options, generous vacation, paid parental leave, company retreats and team outings, and professional development opportunities. Plus, our beautiful office is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, 2 blocks from all major public transportation: SF Muni, BART, and the TransBay terminal.