Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
Modal provides transparent digital commerce for the world’s leading auto dealers and brands. Its products are designed to act as transparent transaction layer that fits into a merchant’s existing experience. In an industry full of automotive insiders, Modal brings an outsider’s perspective to technology and design, having led efforts at technology companies like Google, Oracle, Facebook, LendingClub and more. Modal’s investors helped start companies like Paypal, Facebook, Tesla, Lyft, SpaceX, and more.
We’re thrilled to be building the future of auto sales, we’re having a blast doing it, and we’re looking for brilliant people who are ready to roll up their sleeves with us.
- The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing and driving the growth of our existing customers
- S/he is motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive retention and growth targets
- S/he is analytical and has the ability to diagnose customer issues on the fly, often serving in a consultative manner to help our customers scale their businesses
- S/he can manage several objectives at once while maintaining a positive rapport with all existing and new customers
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a fast moving, developing and ever-changing environment, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our partners, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution
Compensation will be based on performance and includes significant equity. We offer great perks including company sponsored meals, fitness plans, and the best health benefits available.