Director of Product
United States /
• Modal is a Y-Combinator ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring a Director of Product to scale our growth, retention, and process ops.
• Our SaaS business is +484% in 2020. We've raised $11+ million. 30 employees. Strong cash-flow. TechCrunch coverage. Featured at CES Las Vegas in January.
• We build a digital commerce platform for auto showrooms in Honda, Acura, Nissan, Subaru, Infinity, Kia, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Lexus stores.
• Competitive comp package with super positive team.
What You'll Do
- Research, plan, strategize, and build Modal's suite of digital automative retailing products.
- Interact with car brands, car dealers, car deal groups, and internal stakeholders like Sales and Customer Success, to research and build consensus.
- Work closely with our product founder/CEO to define features and epics.
- Work closely with engineering squads and CTO to build features and epics.
- Design and draw features in Sketch.
- 5+ years experience of hands-on product design, user research, planning, and strategy leadership at director or VP level.
- Recent work experience in rapid-growth series B-or-later-stage B2B SaaS startups.
- Proven track record delivering product solutions for a 30+ person engineering team.
- Strong design background, with 10+ years current experience hands-on UI and UX.
We hire fast. Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States. Prefer candidates in San Francisco / Bay Area. Agencies welcome.