Principal Frontend Engineer
United States /
• We are a Y-Combinator ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring hands-on backend engineers to build features using Node JS.
• Our SaaS business has raised $11+ million, 40 employees, cash-flow, TechCrunch / Hackernews coverage, and growing rapidly.
• Competitive offer, super positive team. 100% remote. Must live in United States.
- 6 yrs+ hands-on experience as developer, in any language/stack.
- Expert in React, or willing to learn it.
- Basic Node knowledge, or willing to learn it.
- Write clean, simple, commented code.
- Be a hard worker and crank out high-quality PR’s daily as an individual contributor.
- Frontend: React, Redux, Babel, Webpack.
- Backend: REST API in Node, Hapi, Express.
- DB: MySQL and Redis.
- Ops: AWS, CircleCI.
Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. We cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.