VP of Strategic Programs
San Francisco, CA /
Business Development /
- Obtain new customers, including car brands, consumer sites and other strategic partners.
- Partner with OEMs, banks, and large automotive retailers to offer their customers seamless online car buying experiences.
- Manage and develop proposals, including responses to RFP’s.
- Lead Modal’s efforts towards inclusion in manufacturer certification programs.
- 10 + years of experience in business development, partnership management, or similar role in the automotive industry
- 5+ years experience in a management role
- Strong understanding of the dealership vendor space and OEM procurement processes
- Experience developing and executing partnership programs with OEMs and large lenders in the automotive space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on partnerships with third-party dealership classifieds sites (preferred)
- Experience from high growth early stage company (preferred)
- Bonus points for working at companies like Autonation, Penske, Lithia, TrueCar, and Cars.com (preferred)