Brand Program Director
San Francisco, CA
Modal provides transparent digital commerce for the world’s leading auto dealers and brands. Its products are designed to act as transparent transaction layer that fits into a merchant’s existing experience. In an industry full of automotive insiders, Modal brings an outsider’s perspective to technology and design, having led efforts at technology companies like Google, Oracle, Facebook, LendingClub and more. Modal’s investors helped start companies like Paypal, Facebook, Tesla, Lyft, SpaceX, and more.
We’re thrilled to be building the future of auto sales, we’re having a blast doing it, and we’re looking for brilliant people who are ready to roll up their sleeves with us.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for a program director to help us scale our automotive ecommerce technology.
- Manage, communicate and serve as our trusted point of contact for our global car brand customers.
- Manage and develop the end-to-end process of new customer rollouts and product deliverables.
- Collaborate with our sales and success managers to ensure smooth rollouts and store level engagement.
- Analyze and measure programs to ensure positive ROI for our business and our customers.
- Coordinate with our marketing team for acquisition and retention related efforts.
- 5+ years of experience of project or program management experience in a technology-based environment.
- Experience integrating large scale SaaS products or services.
- You are motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive retention and growth targets.
- You are analytical and have the ability to diagnose issues on the fly, often serving in a consultative manner to help our customers scale their businesses.
- You can manage several objectives at once while maintaining a positive rapport with all existing and new customers.
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a fast moving, developing and ever-changing environment, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our partners, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.
We offer competitive salary and stock packages and great perks including company sponsored meals, fitness plans, and the best health benefits available.