Brand Program Director
San Francisco, CA /
Business Development /
- Manage, communicate and serve as our trusted point of contact for our global car brand customers.
- Manage and develop the end-to-end process of new customer rollouts and product deliverables.
- Collaborate with our sales and success managers to ensure smooth rollouts and store level engagement.
- Analyze and measure programs to ensure positive ROI for our business and our customers.
- Coordinate with our marketing team for acquisition and retention related efforts.
- 5+ years of experience of project or program management experience in a technology-based environment.
- Experience integrating large scale SaaS products or services.
- You are motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive retention and growth targets.
- You are analytical and have the ability to diagnose issues on the fly, often serving in a consultative manner to help our customers scale their businesses.
- You can manage several objectives at once while maintaining a positive rapport with all existing and new customers.
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a fast moving, developing and ever-changing environment, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our partners, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.