Brand Program Director
San Francisco, CA
At Modal, we build the future of auto commerce for the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal's team is full of technology leaders from places like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and Modal is backed by notable investors like Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Khosla Ventures, and Ally Financial. To quote Peter Thiel, Modal is a "complex coordination" of many different technologies, driving billions of dollars in transaction volume every year.
- Manage, communicate and serve as our trusted point of contact for our global car brand customers.
- Manage and develop the end-to-end process of new customer rollouts and product deliverables.
- Collaborate with our sales and success managers to ensure smooth rollouts and store level engagement.
- Analyze and measure programs to ensure positive ROI for our business and our customers.
- Coordinate with our marketing team for acquisition and retention related efforts.
- 5+ years of experience of project or program management experience in a technology-based environment.
- Experience integrating large scale SaaS products or services.
- You are motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive retention and growth targets.
- You are analytical and have the ability to diagnose issues on the fly, often serving in a consultative manner to help our customers scale their businesses.
- You can manage several objectives at once while maintaining a positive rapport with all existing and new customers.
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a fast moving, developing and ever-changing environment, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging our partners, and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.
You can sum up Modal's company culture in two words: progressive, and focused. Modal's culture is very progressive compared to most; engineers in particular are given near full autonomy to complete their projects, and Modal's flat structure means they have access to anyone, anytime, CEO included. The reason Modal can afford to give engineers such autonomy, is because Modal's culture is also very focused on businesses metrics and performance. You may be an engineer, but after working at Modal you'll know as much as an MBA about business metrics. What's more, you'll always know why you're working, because you'll be directly impacting those metrics.
Modal provides the highest level and quality of medical, dental, and vision benefits available, which is generally a Platinum level PPO. Modal offers many other benefits and perks, including: company-sponsored meals, a $200 monthly fitness stipend, flexible hours and work from home options, generous vacation, paid parental leave, company retreats and team outings, and professional development opportunities. Plus, our beautiful office is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, 2 blocks from all major public transportation: SF Muni, BART, and the TransBay terminal.