Senior Customer Success Manager
United States /
Customer Success /
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Modal your focus will be on retaining, building and growing the current customer base. You will work closely with the Sales Teams and act as a bridge between various teams to make sure that our customers are up for success. This individual will also be instrumental in creating long-lasting partnerships and responsible for driving positive outcomes.
At Modal, we are building the future of auto commerce for the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal's team is full of technology leaders from places like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and Modal is backed by notable investors like Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, Khosla Ventures, Honda Motor Company and Ally Financial. Modal is a "complex coordination" of many different technologies, driving billions of dollars in automotive retail transaction volume every year, all while making buying a new car possible with just a few clicks.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named accounts
- Act as the liaison with the technical team, accounting teams and other areas of the business
- Put forth a communications strategy that maintains and fulfills high customer satisfaction.
- Track and report on Performance KPIs across your entire book of business and team objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop training materials, customer testimonials and case studies, and best practices.
- 3-5 years in a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Super high EQ and ability to relate to customers of all different backgrounds.
- Highly organized, creative, and a critical thinker who is comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for changing an industry, one market at a time.
Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States.