Integration & Support Engineer
San Francisco, CA
At Modal, we build the future of automotive retail for some of the world's largest auto brands and retailers. Modal is a team of elite technology and design experts, from some of the world's most respected companies: Google, Facebook, Tesla, Paypal, Accenture, and many more. Modal's investors, like Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, and others, have started and backed some of the world's most impactful companies: Paypal, YouTube, Tesla, SpaceX, Square, Stripe, AirBnb, and Cruise. To quote Peter Thiel, one of our investors, Modal is "complex coordination" of many different technologies, resulting in billions of dollars in transaction volume every year.
Modal is hiring integration & support engineers who will be responsible for implementing Modal's e-commerce products with customer websites and CRM systems, provide on-call customer support, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Integrate Modal's SaaS products with customer websites and assist in onboarding new customers.
- Troubleshoot integration and configuration issues with Modal products and partner services.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on Modal products.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience using Chrome Developer Tools required.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, oral & written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, ability to multitask.
Full-time, contract-to-hire, and contract options available.