Integration & Support Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
• We are a Y-Combinator ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring several Integration & Support engineers for our SaaS platform.
• Our business has raised $19+ million, 60+ employees, strong cash-flow, TechCrunch / Hackernews coverage, and growing rapidly.
• Long-term/ongoing @ 40hrs/week as a contractor.
• Competitive pay & remote for anyone located in United States.
- Integrate Modal's SaaS products with customer websites and assist in onboarding new customers.
- Troubleshoot integration and configuration issues with Modal products and partner services.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on Modal products.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience using Chrome Developer Tools required.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, oral & written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, ability to multitask.
Full-time, contract-to-hire, and contract options available.