United States /
• Modal is a YC ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring a Director of Product to own roadmap, features, design, and planning at our auto e-commerce B2B2C platform.
• Our SaaS business was +484% in 2020. We've raised $19+ million. 60+ employees. Strong cash-flow. TechCrunch coverage. Featured at CES Las Vegas.
• We build ecommerce-as-a-service for car brands like Honda, Acura, Nissan, Subaru, Infiniti, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Lexus stores.
• Competitive comp package with super positive team.
What You'll Do
- Research, plan, strategize, and build Modal's suite of digital automative retailing products.
- Interact with car brands, car dealers, car dealer groups, and internal stakeholders like Sales and Customer Success, to research and build consensus.
- Work closely with our product founder/CEO to define features and epics.
- Work closely with engineering squads and CTO to build features and epics.
- 3+ years experience of hands-on product design, user research, building briefs & specs, and planning as a product manager.
- Recent work experience in rapid-growth series A-or-later-stage B2B SaaS startups.
- Proven track record delivering product solutions for a 30+ person engineering team.
- Strong technical background, with a computer science degree or 4+ years software engineer job experience.
We hire fast. Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States. Prefer candidates in San Francisco / Bay Area. Agencies welcome.