Director of Program Management
United States /
• Modal is a YC ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring a Director of Program Management to own and manage high-stakes programs.
• Our SaaS business was +484% in 2020. We’ve raised $19+ million. 60+ employees. Strong cash-flow. TechCrunch coverage. Featured at CES Las Vegas.
• We build ecommerce-as-a-service for car brands like Honda, Acura, Nissan, Subaru, Infinity, Kia, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Lexus stores.
• Competitive comp package with a super positive team!
What You'll Do
- Own and manage a portfolio of high-stakes programs and projects at Modal.
- Be 100% responsible for taking a project from concept to completion.
- Work with broad, high-level objectives for each program and project, and given the autonomy to make executive decisions and judgement calls on your own.
- Interact with car brands, vendors, partners, and internal teams like Sales and Customer Success, to complete programs and projects.
- Work closely with the COO, CTO, and other senior leaders.
- 5+ years of management-level experience owning and running high-stakes programs and projects.
- Proven & demonstrable track record of program success; comfortable being measured on a project’s successful completion.
- Meticulously organized, methodical, and punctual.
- Executive-level decisioning, negotiation, and judgement skills.
- Recent work experience in rapid-growth series B-or-later-stage B2B SaaS startups.
We hire fast. Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States. Agencies welcome.