Software Engineer: Implementation
San Francisco, CA
Modal provides transparent digital commerce for the world’s leading auto dealers and brands. Its products are designed to act as transparent transaction layer that fits into a merchant’s existing experience. In an industry full of automotive insiders, Modal brings an outsider’s perspective to technology and design, having led efforts at technology companies like Google, Oracle, Facebook, LendingClub and more. Modal’s investors helped start companies like Paypal, Facebook, Tesla, Lyft, SpaceX, and more.
We’re thrilled to be building the future of auto sales, we’re having a blast doing it, and we’re looking for brilliant people who are ready to roll up their sleeves with us.
We are looking for engineers who will be responsible for integrating Modal's ecommerce service with customer websites and CRM systems, provide on-call customer support, and troubleshoot customer issues with Modal products.
- Integrate Modal's service with customer websites and assist in onboarding new customers.
- Troubleshoot integration and configuration issues with Modal products and partner services.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on Modal products.
- Serve as a customer point of contact for integration and configuration issue escalations and resolution.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Proactively communicate customer status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Experience using Chrome Developer Tools is a must.
- Experience writing and running SQL queries is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.).
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
We offer competitive salary and stock packages and great perks including company sponsored meals, fitness plans, and the best health benefits available.