Director of Customer Integration & Technical Support
San Francisco, CA
Modal provides transparent digital commerce for the world’s leading auto dealers and brands. Its products are designed to act as a transparent transaction layer that fits into a merchant’s existing experience. In an industry full of automotive insiders, Modal brings an outsider’s perspective to technology and design, having led efforts at technology companies like Google, Oracle, Facebook, LendingClub and more. Modal’s investors helped start companies like Paypal, Facebook, Tesla, Lyft, SpaceX, and more.
We’re thrilled to be building the future of auto sales, we’re having a blast doing it, and we’re looking for brilliant people who are ready to roll up their sleeves with us.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for a technical leader to help us scale our automotive eCommerce technology.
- Manage and develop our customer integration and technical support team.
- Serve as the lead program manager for all items pertaining to the integration and technical support team.
- Design and manage our end-to-end process for onboarding and integration of our customers.
- Triage and assign integration and technical support tasks.
- Drive product issue resolution with the product engineering team.
- Work with our senior leadership team to influence product and organization development according to business and customer needs.
- Become an authority on our technology in order to enable others, both internally and externally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing and running SQL queries.
- Automotive industry experience a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.).
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- The ideal candidate has a combination of product development, program/project management and customer implementation/support experience.
We offer competitive salary and stock packages and great perks including company sponsored meals, fitness plans, and the best health benefits available.