Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
Modal provides transparent digital commerce for the world’s leading auto dealers and brands. Its products are designed to act as transparent transaction layer that fits into a merchant’s existing experience. In an industry full of automotive insiders, Modal brings an outsider’s perspective to technology and design, having led efforts at technology companies like Google, Oracle, Facebook, LendingClub and more. Modal’s investors helped start companies like Paypal, Facebook, Tesla, Lyft, SpaceX, and more.
We’re thrilled to be building the future of auto sales, we’re having a blast doing it, and we’re looking for brilliant people who are ready to roll up their sleeves with us.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing and driving the growth of our existing customers. You are motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive retention and growth targets, and can diagnose customer issues on the fly.
- Build relationships with new and existing dealership customers .
- Assist in building customer segments in an effort to develop and scale all Customer Success process and procedures.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop training materials, customer testimonials and case studies, and best practices.
- Track and report on Performance KPIs across your entire book of business and team objectives.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to ensure successful execution of new customer success programs.
- You will be on the front lines with all of our customers and are responsible for providing customer sentiment to leadership and our product and engineering teams.
- BA, BS degree.
- 3-5 years in a B2B sales, business development, or account management role.
- Experience in planning, organizing, and executing customer success or support programs.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Super high EQ and ability to relate to customers of all different backgrounds.
- Highly organized, creative, and a critical thinker who is comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for changing an industry, one market at a time.
We offer competitive salary and stock packages and great perks including company sponsored meals, fitness plans, and the best health benefits available.