Los Angeles /
Los Angeles, CA | Marketing Team | Reports to Head of Brand, Experience, and Insights
Modern Animal is looking for our first ever Brand Manager to join our Marketing team.
We're early days, but we're well on our way to becoming a world-class brand. To help us on that journey, we’re looking for an experienced Brand Manager to lead the development and delivery of highly engaging, innovative marketing programs that support our business objectives and build our brand equity.
This person will report directly to the Head of Brand, Experience, and Insights and will be responsible for connecting the dots cross-functionally and strategically to bring our brand to life.
What does the job entail?
- Project manage brand campaigns from ideation through to execution - think creative GTM
- Deploy strategic marketing programs across digital, social, events, paid media, PR, influencer engagement, and in-clinic activation - ensuring a cohesive execution across channels
- Partner closely with cross-functional leads to leverage learnings and best practices that inform the development of insightful and inspiring creative briefs
- Build and maintain close collaboration with internal and external creative partners to ensure delivery of creative ideas that are brand-additive and industry-leading
- Nurture a deep understanding of our consumers and help to identify opportunities to increase our relevance through brand partnerships, events, and other cultural moments
- Routinely share results, creative inspiration, and industry trends with the broader team
What are we looking for?
- 4-6 years of brand marketing experience, preferably with a consumer company
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work - from brief through creative development to execution
- Experience managing agencies, budgets, and contract negotiations
- A team-player - this person will work with people from all teams and will only be as successful as their cross-functional relationships
- A genuine love of both animals and brand storytelling
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental coverage with various options available
- 401K savings plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Free membership to Modern Animal for your pets and discounts on extra services
- WFH stipends to help you set up your home office
- A collaborative team who has your back and will welcome you as part of our pack