Product Manager - Veterinary Tools
Los Angeles, California /
Product & Design /
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building veterinary-specific applications that enable an incredible user experience. You will join a team of experts from high-growth startups and leaders in veterinary medicine. We work in a fast-paced environment and across functional groups to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
This role will report directly to our Head of Product and will be instrumental in helping us scale our digital products. They will have a passion for working cross-functionally, hearing feedback directly from our employees, and prioritizing appropriately to accomplish our goals.
What the job entails:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve the customer experience and drive growth.
- Interface with external partners to facilitate complex integration with 3rd party tools.
- Help inform through analytics, product pricing, and positioning.
- Translate product strategy into detailed recommendations and assist design in constructing prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize development activities based on business needs, resources available, and customer impact.
- Work closely with the engineering team to translate requirements and support timely delivery of product features.
- Act as a product evangelist to educate stakeholders and understand how new features support the roadmap.
- Represent the organization by communicating with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Why you’d be a great fit:
- 3+ years of proven work experience in product management
- 3+ years of experience in veterinary medicine, veterinary medical applications, or veterinary services
- Track record of managing all aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle.
- The ability to develop a product strategy and then effectively communicate recommendations.
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical experience with consumer electronics is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent medical, vision, & dental coverage with various options to choose from
- 401k savings plan with a company match
- Flexible time off & paid parental leave
- Free membership to Modern Animal for your furry family members and discounts on extra services
- Free membership to One Medical for primary care
- Access to behavioral and mental health services through Ginger
- WFH stipends to help you set up your home office while we build out an office
- A collaborative team who has your back and will welcome you as part of our pack