Email Support Rep - Trading Cards
Join the Mods – New Mods /
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Visit us at modsquad.com.
Famous Card Trading company is looking to add to their collection! This is a short term, instant start project.
This company is the world leader in the collectable and trading card industry. We are looking to add new Tier 2 (email only!) Mods to their collection!
Required Skills and Experience
- Effective and efficient in looking up lots of data in order to verify customer claims.
- Available for 20+ hours a week.
- Comfortable surfing the client's website to locate proper information and sharing with customers through email.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable using advanced customer service tools.
- Solid and easily understood writing skill for email responses.
6am - 3pm PST; this is a temporary project through 02/15
To Apply: Click the "Apply For This Job" link on this page.
Requirement: Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad