Customer Care Phone Specialist (US East Coast)
Careers – Brand Representatives
We are looking for a community support expert with excellent customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have full-time opportunities for a qualified agent in the US East Coast area to join the support team for Mevo, a live streaming camera sold by our client, Vimeo, a leading online video platform.
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for supporting existing and future Vimeo customers and partners in the U.S. and around the world.
What you’d be doing for support:
- Answering customer questions and concerns regarding Mevo hardware product.
- Specifically, tech support and customer service questions via email and phone calls.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes by reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team.
- Suggesting customer response templates and online help documentation.
- Having virtual coffee with us.
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing written and spoken English communication skills.
- At least 6 months experience working in a phone support role.
- Internet savvy.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns.
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things.
- Able to handle multitasking in multiple windows and programs.
- Serious candidates only - this is a long-term position.
- Located in or around the Eastern Time Zone (US).
- Experience in / passion for production and live video is a major plus.
- Hardware support experience.
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs.
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- Our salary and benefits are competitive for our industry.
- You get a computer, Mevo camera, and all kinds of software tools for making your work time productive and enjoyable.
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products.
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs.
Pay and hours:
Monday through Friday - 9am - 6pm (40 hours per week)
Pay rate is competitive and dependent on experience.
Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life) and matching 401k.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.