Phone Customer Support Agent Opportunities!
Remote - USA /
Join the Mods – New Mods /
ModSquad supports multiple top tier digital brands, gaming companies and e-Commerce businesses with "A Game" in Phone Customer Support!
Here's what it takes to make our team and if you have the following, we've got a home with ModSquad!
1. Phone experience is required
2. Agility, Empathy, Street Smarts
3. Fully developed verbal skills
4. There is never a problem, only solutions
5. Resilience and a will to succeed
***Incentives available for select projects***
What's in it for you:
- Plenty of work opportunities
- Smart and supportive leaders
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Once a team member, access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings, pick your project
- Work from home
- Market-based rates - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What are we looking for:
- Phone customer support skills/experience
- Agents interested in creating an excellent experience for the customer
- Professional delivery of customer support
- Team friendly
- You are tech savvy
- You have solid spoken English language skills
- 20 hours per week or more, based on your needs
- ***Shifts vary based on selected projects***
- Immediate projects
- Ability to pass background check
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset for phone projects
- Quiet workspace
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***PRO TIP 1***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
***PRO TIP 2*** Please make sure that your resume clearly details your customer support background and experience
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is an award-winning global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job or contract duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills.