Technical Live Support Specialist
Careers – Brand Representatives
We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have an opportunity for a special person to join the remote support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform
Responsibilities include providing chat support through Zendesk to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform.
What you’d be doing for support:
- Answering tech support and customer service questions via email and chats
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team
- Suggesting customer response templates and online help documentation
- Having virtual coffee with us
What we’re looking for:
- Experience Live Streaming (using encoders, going live on any platform, etc) is a must
- Amazing written English communication skills
- Internet & tech savvy
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
- Comfortable following detailed workflows
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- Able to handle multitasking in multiple windows and programs
- Serious candidates only - this is a long-term position
- You’ve got a leg up if you have customer service experience (and two legs up for online support or community experience
- Experience in / passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- You can work from your home with secure highspeed WiFi.
- Competitive pay rates
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs
Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life) and matching 401k
Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
We are not currently recruiting for any active roles but accepting applicants for future consideration. We do not have an estimated time when this position will be officially opened. Please keep this in mind when applying.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.