Customer Support - Tickets - English - Home Designing App
Join the Mods – New Mods /
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support - Tickets background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects...then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Do you love room designing? This new and interesting project is for you!
This project is currently looking for ticket customer service, via Zendesk. Later in the project, phone support will be added and required.
7 am to 4 pm, Pacific Time
To be discussed during the interview
8 hours per week
90 days, as needed
31st of January
8 hours per Mod
Project Start Date:
31st of January
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent English-language communication skills, written and oral
- A genuine interest in helping customers and enjoy solving challenging problems
- An interest in technology and software, and ability to build and maintain expertise in a given SaaS product
- An ability to act as the face of the company, providing the best service possible with a smile! (We'll make sure the smile comes naturally!)
- Someone who enjoys being part of a team, but still has the drive to work independently
- A can-do attitude, positive energy and attention to detail
- Ability to identify when 1another package is better suited to a customer and aren't afraid to make suggestions based on this
- An interest in interior design or real estate is a BIG plus
- An excellent telephone manner and a quiet place to take calls·
- Experience in customer service, ideally in a software environment
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport