Community Support Associate - East Coast
Careers – Brand Representatives
ModSquad is a company that provides on demand digital engagement. ModSquad works with the world’s coolest brands, and we’re oriented around flexibility, people, and results.
We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have an opportunity for a special person to join the remote support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform.
Responsibilities include providing ticket support through Zendesk to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform.
What you’d be doing:
- Answering tech support and customer service questions via email and chat.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team.
- Writing customer response templates and online help documentation.
- Following up with Vimeo users via email to review and explain moderation policies and decisions.
- Having virtual coffee with us.
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing written English communication skills
- Internet savvy
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- Comfortable following detailed workflows
- Able to handle multitasking in multiple windows and programs
- Candidates interested in a long-term position are preferred
- Located on the East Coast
- You’ve got a leg up if you have customer service experience (and two legs up for online support or community experience)
- Experience in / passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- You can work from your home, a coffee shop, by the pool, or pretty much anywhere you can find secure WiFi.
- Our salaries and benefits are competitive for our industry.
- You get a computer and all kinds of software tools for making your work time productive and enjoyable.
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products.
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs.
Pay and hours:
- We are seeking folks to work Fri-Tues (Wed/Thurs Off)
- 40 hours/wk would be the normal standard (8hrs on each day)
- 8-5pm local time
- Pay rate is competitive and dependent on experience
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 70 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com (http://www.vimeo.com/) .
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.