Community Support Team Lead
Careers – Brand Representatives
ModSquad is a company that provides on demand digital engagement. We work with the world’s coolest brands, and we’re oriented around flexibility, people, and results.
We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have an opportunity for a special person to join the support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform. We are currently looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of ModSquad/Vimeo support experts who engage and support the Vimeo community day in and day out.
Responsibilities include providing ticket support through Zendesk to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform, identifying and improving on issues and trends, and overall working to make our customers happy.
- This is a remote, full time position for someone residing within the US.
- Preference goes to those living in the Eastern Time Zone (EST).
- About half of your time would be spent providing excellent customer service to Vimeo members, and half will be spent supervising and mentoring other agents.
What you’d be doing for support:
- Answering tech support and customer service questions by email.
- Troubleshooting video playback issues.
- Supporting account access for all level accounts (Basic, Plus, PRO, Premium, and Business). Helping with billing and purchases.
- Walking someone through uploading and downloading a video.
- Educating users of privacy settings.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Writing customer response templates and online help documentation.
- Making customers very happy.
- Having virtual coffee with us.
What you’d be doing for your team:
- Liaising between client contact and support team members.
- Leading monthly one on one meetings.
- Developing well-rounded metrics for success and using these to help your team grow professionally.
- Creating documentation & reporting of performance metrics.
- Working with members of the team to set and reach career goals.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer support leadership role.
- Previous technical support experience required, at least 2-4 years’ experience in a virtual help desk environment.
- Amazing written English communication skills.
- Internet savvy and computer literate.
- Comfortable with customer support concepts like macros and templates.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns and solve problems
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things.
- Tons of empathy, kindness, and the ability to advocate for team members.
- The ability to identify team member strengths and weaknesses.
- High school diploma, or the equivalent knowledge and experience, is required, some college preferred.
- Knowledge of help desk software.
- Notable skills with the written word. (Important enough that we mentioned it twice!)
- Able to collaborate with others and work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Candidates interested in a long-term position are preferred
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- You can work from your home, a coffee shop, by the pool, or pretty much anywhere you can find WiFi.
- Our salaries are competitive for our industry.
- You get a computer and all kinds of software tools for making your work time productive and enjoyable.
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products.
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs
We work on the weekdays and some weekends. Pay is dependent on experience.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.