Customer Experience Supervisor (APM)
Careers – Services-Project Management
ModSquad is currently seeking an energetic, proactive Assistant Project Manager to join us! In Client Services, we promise to deliver quality to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. The ideal Assistant Project Manager will work to ensure our client(s) are happy and our mods are providing stellar quality service while communicating clearly and professionally, executing tasks promptly, driving operational efficiencies, and managing client expectations.
What you will do:
- Support a group of talented and dedicated Mods that deliver quality service via customer service, moderation, and social media engagement to our clients
- Assist with team recruiting, training, and performance management
- Must be willing and able to handle customer calls
- Oversee a team schedule to make sure all shifts are filled
- Perform weekly quality and productivity checks for all Mods
- Work with Mods as an escalation point to troubleshoot issues and solve problems
- Communicate clearly and consistently to the team and supervisors of any changes, updates, or relevant information
- Promote team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst the team by working closely with your management counterparts
Desired Skills and Experience - Who you are:
- A college degree and professional experience in a related position or market is desired
- You have a strong understanding of brand and customer care initiatives
- You have access to a quiet environment to work and take calls
- You are familiar and comfortable with a variety of CRMs like Zendesk, Sprout Social, moderation filters, etc.
- You use your awesome previous experience in Customer Support, Moderation, or Community Management to work wonders with our clients
- You have carefully honed written and oral communication skills
- You expertly handle correspondence with a client just as well as you do your own team members
- Having a passion for gaming, e-commerce, entertainment and/or online communities a plus
- You have experience with troubleshooting technical issues, both computer and software
- You are have team management and time management experience, and we aren’t talking fantasy football! You know how to manage schedules, understand and communicate workflow and procedures, and exemplify a GSD attitude
- You see problems as challenges, and can use your analytical skills and the ability to use data and metrics to overcome the hardest of them-adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
- ModSquad is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently
Pay rate: Dependent on experience
To Apply: Click the "Apply For This Job" link on this page.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.