Customer Support Rep - Iconic Coffee Company
Join the Mods – New Mods /
Love great coffee? Are you a Weekend Warrior? Warm up your Coffee mug and get to work!
Highly regarded Coffee company is credited with being the guru of the gourmet coffee revolution.
We are seeking agents who can carry those expectations forward, providing top tier service to every single customer who contacts this iconic coffee company.
What you'll do:
- Provide top tier service to all consumers via calls and tickets resolution
- Utilize your excellent customer service skills to resolve issues/problems with efficiency and customer empathy
- Serve as a brand ambassador/champion
- Provide e-commerce and home delivery support for customers
- This is a team effort; collaboration with team members is key to success
- We need weekend warriors
- Highly passionate and enthusiastic about coffee, you are a coffee connoisseur
- Precise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to craft answers and solutions outside of macros for unique questions
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to remain solution oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, use tactful discretion to quell customer concerns, and maintain a positive and solution-oriented demeanor
- Accurately type at least 45 words per minute
- Experience with CRM or ticketing systems such as Zendesk is a plus. Adaptable to learning new software.
- Previous customer service/sales experience preferred
- 25+ hours per week of availability
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday, 6am - 6pm PST
Saturday and Sunday, 6 am - 7 pm PST
To Apply: Click the "Apply For This Job" link on this page.
Requirement: Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.