Customer Support (Tickets): Story-Driven Games
Join the Mods – New Mods /
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
Are You a CS Superstar? Come Join Us!
Our client strives to become the best Story-Driven Casual Games company by creating joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. The client has special needs in French/English, German/English and Dutch/English bilingual candidates. We have competitive rates for both languages and work is available immediately upon background check and language testing.
They want to provide a place for them to become part of exciting worlds and touch their hearts with their stories, in which their actions drive the stories forward. We are a fun and ever-growing multilingual project.
Minimum 15 hours a week. We operate 24/7, including all holidays.
The Ideal Mod...
- significant CS experience (preferred if in gaming projects)
- Facebook Moderation and App Review experience (not required, but appreciated)
- Helpshift experience (not required, but appreciated)
- game backend tool experience (not required, but appreciated)
- can work in fast paced environment and comfortable with sudden policy changes
- a fun and outgoing person who will be able to blend into an already existing and exciting team!
- we will give priority to candidates who are also bilingual in any of the following languages: Dutch, German, and French
Click the "Apply For This Job" link on this page.
Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport