Community Support Associate
Careers – Brand Representatives /
ModSquad is a company that provides on-demand digital engagement. ModSquad works with the world’s coolest brands, and we’re oriented around flexibility, people, and results.
We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have a Full-time opportunity for a special person to join the remote support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform.
Responsibilities include providing ticket support through Zendesk to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform.
What you’d be doing:
- Answering tech support and customer service questions via email
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team
- Suggesting customer response templates and online help documentation
- Having virtual coffee with us
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing written English communication skills
- High Level of Empathetic communication
- Internet savvy
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- Able to handle multitasking in multiple windows and programs
- High Technical Troubleshooting Skills and ability to think critically
- Candidates interested in a long-term position only
- You’ve got a leg up if you have 2 or more years customer service experience (and two legs up for CS related degree)
- Experience in / passion for film and video is a plus
- Some experience with Live video streaming
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- Our salaries and benefits are competitive for our industry and dependent on experience
- You get a computer and all kinds of software tools for making your work time productive and enjoyable
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs
Pay rate: Competitive salary and benefits
Security software enabled by ModSquad will need to be installed on your PC.
We are not currently recruiting for any active roles but accepting applicants for future consideration. We do not have an estimated time when this position will be officially opened. Please keep this in mind when applying.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.