Customer Support Representatives (Remote) - Wrap Tech Company
Remote - USA /
Join the Mods – New Mods /
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network for phone and email support for shrink wrapping products & on-site installation services.
If you enjoy helping connect people with products and services - this is for you! Help us show this new client that ModSquad is the best!
6 am - 2 pm PT
Specifically seeking availability between 10 am and 2 pm PT
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Fun working environment including pep rallies, accolades for top performers, and collaborative teams.
- Flexible self-scheduling - create your own schedule!
- Access to additional opportunities within our Mod Network.
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - we'll discuss this more during your first interview.
- Paid orientation
- This opportunity offers incentives!
What We Are Looking For:
- Customer Service/Sales background
- Phone/ticket support experience
- Technical Support Background
- Zoho Experience (preferred but not required)
- Doesn't have issues taking phone calls
- Loves to learn new products and become an expert
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport