Customer Support Rep - Phone and Email
Join the Mods – New Mods - /
Modsquad is looking for Mods like YOU!
Our client is the creator of the most advanced e-book software in the world. You get three-way access to your books: download, online, and mobile. Bookshelf offers industry leading, easy-to-use tools to help you learn more efficiently. Bookshelf's features go beyond traditional print textbooks: no backpack required.
- The position will be customer service based on assisting customers via calls and email response.
The Ideal Mod has....
- 20+ hours per week availability.
- Zendesk experience (not a must but a plus).
- Experience with a ticketing system, inbound calls and chat support.
- The ability to multitask in multiple browsers and browser tabs, while handling customer communications.
- Experience with computers/devices (Mac, PC, iOS, Chromebook, Kindle Fire, and Android) and applications.
- Experience in providing Tier 1 level tech support.
- The ability to walk people through the process of navigating a mobile app/website, and downloading/installing an application.
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem solving issues for web and mobile apps, using a very large Knowledge Base.
- A professional demeanor.
- A strong ability to show empathy and be apologetic when necessary.
Availability needs: This is a 24/7 project, with a preference for 10 am-6 pm PST, and the ability to work shifts on a weekend day. Other hours may be available.
To Apply: Click the "Apply For This Job" link on this page.
All interested parties will receive a response.