Bilingual Digital Engagement Specialist
Careers – Services-Account Management
Seeking Customer Support and Moderation experts to provide services on project teams. If you are interested in joining a fun, flexible and fulfilling team - read on!
Our "Mods" specialize in digital engagement: moderating content, chatting with customers, managing communities, checking for bugs, and buzzing in social media. Our culture is casual and flexible while maintaining high standards for work quality and professionalism.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about video games
- Interested in online communities and social media
- Experience with being an active member of a community, especially in a moderation/admin capacity
- Basic PC proficiency, ability to perform standard diagnostic processes
- MUST be comfortable with inappropriate/aggressive content
- Bilingual: Chinese/English, Japanese/English or Korean/English
We are looking for Mod Contractors that are Bilingual: Chinese/English, Japanese/English or Korean/English
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 50+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.