Senior Product Manager, Modsy Marketplace
San Francisco, CA
Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless consumer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
Modsy’s success designing and furnishing homes has led to the development of a true home furnishings and decor marketplace. Customers can come to Modsy to design their dream room and buy it all directly through the Modsy experience. We curate the best combination of brands, direct vendors, and exclusive products.
As a Senior Product Manager of the Modsy Marketplace, you will oversee efforts around product merchandising, curation, consumer trust, and checkout. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure that customers never have to go outside of Modsy to realize the room of their dreams!
This Senior Product Manager role will include:
- Owning product merchandising, product curation, pricing/inventory accuracy, connectivity with partners, checkout, and product pages
- Leading a small PM team to manage your areas of ownership
- Collaborating closely with Modsy’s merchandising team to develop best in class site merchandising
- Ensuring a great customer experience all the way until a customer relaxes in their new room!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of experience in product management at either an ecommerce or marketplace company
- Strong business sense having had created and managed to a business plan
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to lead groups in collaborative brainstorming and ideation to establish goals and develop strategies and tactics
- Excellent communication skills enabling transparency and excitement around in flight and future initiatives
- Strong analytical abilities and able to query and access data to justify and defend decisions
- A customer centric mindset integrating user research and feedback into products and services to ensure meaningful problems are solved intuitively
- A Bachelor’s degree
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.