Customer Care Associate
Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless consumer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
Modsy is seeking a hardworking and process-oriented Customer Care Associate to join our Customer Success team based in Portland, Oregon! You will be responsible for representing the voice of the customer, capturing insights and providing recommendations for customer satisfaction & merchandise sales conversion.
- Respond to all customer inquiries regarding services, orders, designs, and online interactive tools through email, Chat, and phone calls
- Connect with contractors as necessary to meet build-out completion deadlines
- Partner with stylists to ensure customer’s needs and requests are successfully captured in the designs
- Adhere to customer follow-up timelines
- Gather feedback from customers and record in appropriate spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a performance oriented, customer-centric environment
- Tech savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google Drive
- Highly data-driven to deliver overall company goals and metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural ability to collaborate with teams across the organization and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work out of our Portland, OR office and be flexible with schedule
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.