Customer Acquisition Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless consumer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
Modsy is currently looking for an analyst focused on customer acquisition to join our growing Marketing team. The Customer Acquisition Analyst will be responsible paid marketing campaign execution, KPI and results tracking and analysis and budget allocation. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience working in performance marketing, and will be highly analytical problem solver with a focus on using data to make creative and strategic decisions.
- Design and execute customer acquisition campaigns across several paid channels, with a core focus on paid social and search
- Measure campaign performance and build out reporting dashboards to inform optimizations
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders to develop new messaging and creative tests
- Assist in setting campaign goals and optimizing performance towards KPIs while achieving weekly forecasts
- Manage several active campaigns with a process-oriented mindset
- 1+ years in hands-on role managing paid social, display and/or search campaigns (i.e managed CPA/ROI focused media)
- Experience pulling data and generating media performance / KPI reports
- High attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to manage numerous ongoing projects with poise
- Willingness to be flexible and open to new challenges as Modsy grows
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous Marketing Agency experience a plus
- Experience in web analytics, A/B testing, and conversion optimization a plus
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.