Project Manager, Creative
San Francisco, CA
Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless consumer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join the Creative Design team at Modsy. If you love helping build effective teams, this role is for you. You’ll establish a process for managing deliverables and timelines for all things creative. You’ll empower our design and marketing teams to collaborate better with each other, cross-functional teams, and external vendors. You’ll help guide impactful projects across a wide range of channels and platforms, including: web, email, traditional media, social media, and ads.
An ideal candidate has experience in project management and knows how to fuel the creative design process.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager are to:
- Drive continuous improvement in our creative project management process
- Own the full lifecycle of projects: planning, prioritization, feedback, handoff, and final delivery
- Manage communication and prioritization with external vendors to meet campaign deadlines
- Manage project tools and help individuals use them more effectively
- Support our creative review processes and help guide feedback
- Support analysis and monitoring of key project metrics for teams to determine success
- Create and foster a collaborative, innovative, and results-oriented team culture
- Assist with activities for the broader Design team such as research planning, customer interviews, retrospectives, creation of communication materials, and event planning.
Ideal qualifications include:
- 1-3 years experience in project management, process management or a related field
- Understanding of the creative design process gained through hands-on work with designers
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience coordinating work with external vendors
- Expert communicator; able to visualize priorities and workflows
- Process-oriented; organization and and systems bring you joy
- Able to move between big-picture priorities and detailed task prioritization
- Able to proactively identify risks and escalate issues appropriately
- Passion for interior design and a belief that better designed spaces lead to happier lives
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.