3D Graphics Engineer, Pre-Construction Vertical
Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless consumer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
*We're looking for candidates in either Montreal or Toronto!
Modsy’s success designing and furnishing homes has led to the development of a new vertical. This new pre-construction vertical will cater to customers who are buying a newly constructed home. Customers will be able to customize finishes, appliances, and materials before the home is built. Then, Modsy will style their future home enabling customers to furnish their home before they move in. It’s the ultimate personalization for the ultimate life purchase.
As a 3D Graphics Software Engineer on the pre-construction vertical, you will extend the Modsy platform to enable customers to visualize, personalize, and style homes before they are even built.
This role will include:
- Implementing tools and automation to facilitate quick and easy creation of 3D home models, and integrating them in Modsy’s patented room modeling pipeline
- Implementing a customer-facing 3D immersive experience enabling real-time configuration of pre-construction home models
- Partnering with a team of engineers who are experts in 3D programming, UX, and services architecture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Computer graphics, in particular 3D modeling data structures and algorithms
- Strong background in Linear algebra
- Worked in industries related to CAD software, video games, construction collaboration, construction workflow services, and/or architecture visualization
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.