Cambridge, MA /
As a QA Engineer, you will be supporting the QA team to ensure that Modulate's products adhere to a standard of quality guided by established specifications.
The salary for this position is set at $125,000/yr
To avoid losing progress on your application, please feel free to complete responses separately in a local or cloud-saved document. If you encounter an error, any responses entered in the fields on the application will not be saved.
You will work with the QA manager to:
- Communicate functionality defects, data inconsistency, and user experience improvements to product and engineering teams, primarily in the form of issues
- Manually test features in ToxMod moderation web console according to established test cases and Product's specifications
- Verify the functionality and stability of ToxMod plugins for Unity and Unreal Engine across several platforms prior to releases
- Collaborate on testing feedback and analyze potential gaps in test coverage
- Assist with the development of automated testing
NOTE for the questions "Your fit for the role", "Your values/goals", and "Why Modulate?" on the following form:
Please avoid disclosing any details which would directly reveal your race, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or other protected demographic status. We are only looking for information which directly relates to your ability to succeed in the given role. (For this same reason, resumes will not be viewed during the initial steps of the hiring process, as it’s been shown that resumes often lead to strong biases in hiring processes. If you feel that elements of your resume directly correspond to the questions below, though, feel free to copy them in.)