Sr. Staff Software Engineer, Continuous Integration & Test Automation Lead
Saratoga, CA /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
At Mojo, we’re inventing the future of computing – Invisible Computing – which imagines a world where information is there when you need it, technology fades away, and you can freely connect with others in a more meaningful and confident way. Our team includes talented professionals with expertise in product design, user experience, applied physics, hardware, software, optics, photonics, electronics, chemistry, biology and vision science. Together, we’re building Mojo Lens, a smart contact lens with a built-in display that gives you timely information without interrupting your focus. Mojo Lens elevates your vision by providing the information you need exactly when it's needed - all while letting you look like you.
We are a well-funded startup founded by technology experts with decades of experience developing pioneering products and platforms and backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We are located in Saratoga, CA.
We are looking for Sr. Staff Software Engineer to invent the future with us by designing and developing software for our revolutionary product. You understand what it takes to test and deliver an excellent connected software for consumer devices. You thrive working in new product categories, working collaboratively with others and leading initiatives to drive for smart and robust software. Above all, you are passionate about vision applications and helping people with vision enhancement needs.
- Develop high quality test system and framework for devices running embedded operating systems
- Work closely with engineering teams to understand the vision, requirements, and timing for products
- Define release and test strategy
- Create test plans, and document test results
- Define and measure key performance indicators for the system
- Create test fixtures and continually create and improve automation software
- Drive software quality and work with product quality teams to ensure product quality
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or a related technical field
- 10+ years of software testing and/or development experience
- Fluent in Python and/or scripting languages such as Bash
- Master in validation development, familiar with latest technologies
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and drive to deliver the best
- Expertise with automation and testing frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration
- Track record of successful on-time delivery of software products
- Team player, open mindset, and comfortable working with star developers
Nice to have
- Development and design experiences with medical systems, other safety critical systems, AR/VR, mobile devices, embedded systems, and cloud systems will be helpful
- Experience with leading or building a test and validation team is a big plus
- Experience with agile development
- Independent software project design experience
If solving challenging problems and shaping the future interests you, come join us at our offices in Saratoga, CA just outside of San Jose. Along with competitive compensation employee perks include flexible time off, access to full health benefits and a stocked fridge and pantry in the office. Even if you don’t see your dream job on our openings page, you can still apply for it with the “Create your own position” option.