Technical Program Manager
Saratoga, CA /
Engineering – Engineering Management /
At Mojo, we’re inventing new solutions that shift our focus away from our screens and devices, back to the world around us through Invisible Computing. Our team includes talented professionals with expertise in product design, user experience, applied physics, hardware, software, optics, photonics, electronics, chemistry, biology and vision science. Together, we’re creating a platform and solutions for enhancing human vision and achievement.
We are a well-funded startup building a ground-breaking consumer product. We are located in Saratoga, CA.
As a Technical Program Manager at Mojo you will have the opportunity to engage with multidisciplinary hardware and software engineers to deliver a ground-breaking electronic device.
This position requires the ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then successfully deliver them in a timely manner. An ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs and technical constraints is essential. Sound judgment, effective communication, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical debugging, and leadership are also key for success in this role.
- Lead cross-functional teams through the entire lifecycle of a project: concept, planning, execution, test, launch, and updates
- Gain a technical understanding of the project to allow effective prioritization of tasks and early identification of issues
- Effectively work with teams spanning multiple disciplines such as hardware, software, mechanical design, and user experience to identify and resolve potential risks to the schedule, functionality, or quality of the product
- Prior experience in the development, launch, and subsequent updates of a complex, multi-disciplinary commercial product
- Experience in the development and launch of a medical device project
- Good working knowledge of standards associated with medical device development and design control including IEC 60601 and ISO 13485
- Master in EE, ME, or CS
- Minimum of 10 years work experience as a program or project manager
- Program management certification such as PMP or CSM
- Project management experience with research teams/projects
If solving challenging problems and shaping the future interests you, come join us at our offices in Saratoga, CA just outside of San Jose. Along with competitive compensation employee perks include flexible time off, access to full health benefits and a stocked fridge and pantry in the office. Even if you don’t see your dream job on our openings page, you can still apply for it with the “Create your own position” option.