Sr. NPI Assembly Engineer
Saratoga, CA /
Engineering – Advanced Process Development /
At Mojo, we’re inventing new solutions that shift our focus away from our screens and devices, back to the world around us through Invisible Computing. Our team includes talented professionals with expertise in product design, user experience, applied physics, hardware, software, optics, photonics, electronics, chemistry, biology and vision science. Together, we’re creating a platform and solutions for enhancing human vision and achievement.
We are a well-funded startup building a ground-breaking consumer product. We are located in Saratoga, CA.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced engineer to join our fast-paced startup! Our team brings together an incredibly diverse, multidisciplinary and innovative product, therefore, the ideal candidate is a talented and passionate individual who has a track record of successfully working with vendors to design and develop custom electronic and mechanical components as well as establishing a reliably scalable path for product assembly and test.
- 10+ years related technical background in Consumer Electronics Manufacturing, Assembly, Product and Test Engineering.
- Extensive experience with manufacturing processes, understanding product design, development, engineering requirements and constraints. Broad range of experience and technical depth that can be applied to a range of problems.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills, data presentation, communication and organizational skillset.
- Experience in developing project plans and build schedules, risk assessment and mitigation for NPI.
- BS or MS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience or knowledge of microfabrication processes, thin film deposition, plating, flip chip attachment, packaging technology etc.
- Experience with first article electronics test using bench top systems, debug and FA, and transfer to production.
- Understand test board, test socket, bench setup debug etc.
- Experience with design and process documentation.
If solving challenging problems and shaping the future interests you, come join us at our offices in Saratoga, CA just outside of San Jose. Along with competitive compensation employee perks include flexible time off, access to full health benefits and a stocked fridge and pantry in the office. Even if you don’t see your dream job on our openings page, you can still apply for it with the “Create your own position” option.