Sr. NPI Manufacturing Engineer
Saratoga, CA /
Engineering – Advanced Process Development /
At Mojo, we’re inventing the future of computing – Invisible Computing – which imagines a world where information is there when you need it, technology fades away, and you can freely connect with others in a more meaningful and confident way. Our team includes talented professionals with expertise in product design, user experience, applied physics, hardware, software, optics, photonics, electronics, chemistry, biology and vision science. Together, we’re building Mojo Lens, a smart contact lens with a built-in display that gives you timely information without interrupting your focus. Mojo Lens elevates your vision by providing the information you need exactly when it's needed - all while letting you look like you.
We are a well-funded startup founded by technology experts with decades of experience developing pioneering products and platforms and backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We are located in Saratoga, CA.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced engineer to join our fast-paced startup! Our team brings together an incredibly diverse, multidisciplinary and innovative product, therefore, we are seeking a top-tier engineer with proven track record to architect, design, qualify and document opto-mechanical components and assemblies from first article to mass production.
- 10+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Product Engineering, Process Engineering, or Automation Engineering.
- Extensive experience in design evaluation, prototyping, qualification and ramp to mass production of opto-mechanical products.
- Experience in communicating and working with cross-functional groups.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills, data presentation, communication and organizational skillset.
- Experience in developing project plans, build schedules, risk assessments and mitigations.
- BS or MS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in module design, optical component processing, design for manufacturability (DFM), metrology, testing and lab work to verify imaging component, assembly and system level performance.
- Experience with design and process documentation.
- Data analysis experience with JMP, MATLAB, Excel, or other analysis software.
- 5+ years experience with Solidworks and Zemax.
If solving challenging problems and shaping the future interests you, come join us at our offices in Saratoga, CA just outside of San Jose. Along with competitive compensation employee perks include flexible time off, access to full health benefits and a stocked fridge and pantry in the office. Even if you don’t see your dream job on our openings page, you can still apply for it with the “Create your own position” option.