Merchant & Category Growth Manager
Operations – Category Growth /
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Responsible for growing the number of top sellers & brands
- Responsible for improving the GoStore sales performance of priority categories and key sellers
- Identify strategies to enhance the value proposition of GoStore for sellers
- Analyze the user journey of sellers and identify critical improvement areas and potential initiatives
- Engage with various cross-functional teams and external partners to implement initiatives
- Tracking and reporting of initiative progress, and identify improvement areas, roadblocks and next steps
- Min. 3-4 years experience in tech startup / e-commerce industry in category management or business development, or 1-2 years in consulting or other highly demanding and fast-paced environment
- Business-minded, analytical and incredibly detail-oriented
- Collaborative and possess strong communication skills with the ability to work with internal teams across various functions and levels
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.