Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Commerce Enablement – Site Reliability Engineer /
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Determine Architecture Review
- Design Infrastructure Principles and Standardise Management
- Research Technology and Best Practice Implementation
- Provide Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, and High Availability of System.
- Encourage Infrastructure as a Service mindset
- Automate all the things
- 2+ years of Linux systems administrator, cloud services and distributed end-to-end systems architecture experience.
- Proven programming/scripting skills in two or more, any infrastructure language.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure principles.
- Have experience designing, building, and operating large-scale productions systems
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management, Interpersonal and communication skills
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.