City Operations Lead - Bandung (Contract)
Operations – City Operations
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Developing performance goals and objectives to increase customer satisfaction by ensuring excellent service quality
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and lean tools
- Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
- Act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
- Ensuring procedures are followed for preventing customers to churn
- Creating, managing, and supporting recognition and communication programs
- Representing as a local spokesperson for Moka in close collaboration with other Moka departments
- Minimum 2 years experience in Account Management/City Operations/City management related role
- Preferred 1 year experience leading a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong presentation and negotiation kill
- Fast learner and independent
- Highly motivated and target oriented
- Strong analytical and planning skill
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.