Software Engineer - Full Stack Intern
Engineering – Back-End
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from front-end to back-end.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product management and interaction designers.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Moka better.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- In depth knowledge of database and schema design.
- Disciplined approach to writing tests and quality assurance.
- Internship period: 6 - 12 months
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.