Business Operations & Strategy - Associate
Operations – Business Operations & Strategy
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Work on projects across different teams within Operations division as well as outside Operations divison
- Facilitate long-term growth strategy and more immediate operational decisions by providing fact based analysis, and practical recommendations to key decision makers across the organization
- Help us discover new pathways to operational excellence and scalability
- Execute strategic projects and coordinate with all stakeholders
- Work end-to-end: From conducting root cause analysis of high-priority cases to proposing and implementing the solution
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a fast paced environment (tech companies, consulting, banking)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (Fluency in English is a must)
- High energy level and proactive attitude
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast changing environment
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.