Senior Renewal Agent / Renewal Agent
Operations – Renewal
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Managing Renewal Pipeline
- Contact merchants based on subscription due date & customer segmentation
- Engage with merchants early-on to ensure a smooth renewal process
- Identify & provide the best solution to merchants for the next subscription period
- Negotiate with merchants to ensure we maximize revenue
- Win back merchants that churned within the same month
- Administrative Work
- Update renewal form
- Creating Sales Order/Invoice
- Mentoring & Training (Senior Renewal Agent)
- Mentor existing agents to ensure that they are able to achieve their target
- Provide feedback & training suggestions to Renewal Lead
- Assist Renewal Lead in preparing training material or ad-hoc projects
- Strong communication & Sales skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to achieve retention target
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales/Customer Success/Telemarketing/Support
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.