Data – Data Engineering
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Design, implement and manage end to end data pipelines (ETL, data streaming and warehousing) so as to make data easily accessible for analysis
- Integrate with third party APIs for accessing external data
- Create and maintain data warehouses for reporting or analysis
- Consult and partner with engineering and product teams to execute data-related product initiatives
- Ability to quickly resolve performance and systems incidents
- Evaluate the latest monitoring and automation tools
- BS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience
- Excellent software engineering skills and proven track record in building automated, scalable and robust data processing systems
- Proficiency in SQL, bash scripts and Python (or similar languages)
- Intermediate understanding of database technologies
- Experience with data warehouse systems (e.g. Redshift) and batch/semi-online building blocks (e.g. MapReduce, Spark etc)
- Demonstrated expertise in working with large scale quantitative data
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.