Training & Development Manager (Customer Experience)
Operations – Quality Control
We are the fastest-growing technology startup in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers in Customer Experience team.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness.
- Ensuring agents receive statutory required training and increase their quality score.
- Manage training budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Learning and Development or training facilitation for Customer Support.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to interact positively with inter- and intra-organizational groups and outside customer contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with mature, professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Commitment to ongoing learning and upgrading of skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to determine issue and resolution
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 20,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.