Merchant Development Intern (offline)
Operations – Merchant Development /
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Work with Merchant Development team in the development of community initiatives.
- Professionally represent Moka during community events and interact with merchants in a courteous manner.
- Assist with event planning and execution, from small to large scale events.
- Conduct research and create engaging content with the purpose of helping merchants make data-driven decisions.
- Set up communication to merchants via platforms such as email, whatsapp, etc.
- Assist with exciting projects such as Moka Market (a bazaar for Moka’s merchants).
- Completed or is in the final year of university majoring in Management, Communications, Public Relations, Visual Communication Design, and Marketing.
- Commit to join min 3 months internship program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in coordinating a community or organization.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- High creativity and can-do attitude.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.