Site Reliability Engineer
Engineering – Site Reliability Engineering
We are the one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Support and Involve on technological development to determine high performance, scalability, and reliability system.
- Maintain day-to-day management and operations of technology life-cycles.
- Build/integrate and maintain tools for product deployment, monitoring and operations
- Initiate Analysing and Troubleshooting potential issues and risks, give recommendations on PSR (Performance, Scalability, and Reliability) aspect.
- Proactive to design and build automation and streamlining of all operations and processes
- Learn and increase expertise in code and new tools.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience with minimum GPA 3.0, Freshgraduate are welcome.
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix systems, OSI Layer, Cloud Environment, and Containerisation.
- Basic knowledge of java behaviour, application architecture, and microservice implementation.
- Self-initiator, Passionate, Creative with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of scripting language such as ansible, terraform, python is a plus.
- Familiar with kubernetes and CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience with AWS services, Monitoring and Alerting tools is a plus.
- Eager to learn new things, good teamwork and communication.
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 30,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.