Head of Marketing Intelligence
Marketing – Data Marketing /
We are one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Indonesia. We want to bring business ecosystem to everyone, and empower businesses to sell and grow.
At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it's not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it's about delivering on our promises. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.
If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to empower businesses sell and grow, come join us.
- Manage a team of market researchers and analysts to design and execute qualitative and quantitative research, including determining research methods, developing research guidelines, and providing research reports.
- Monitor lead acquisition metrics on a regular basis and provide further analysis on how to improve the overall conversion rate.
- Provide necessary reports on campaign performance, including social media, email marketing, and youtube video performance.
- Deliver ad-hoc requests on data analysis and research from other departments in the Marketing team in a timely manner.
- Guide the team to conduct competitive intelligence initiatives, including desk research and field observation to stay ahead of the competition.
- Work closely with other departments in the Marketing team to identify room of improvements in terms of business process and report deliverable, including, but not limited to, leveraging analytics tools to enable workflow automation and improving data quality obtained from various sources.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing, data analysis, or market research with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Engineering, or similar field of study.
- Demonstrate ability to weave both qualitative and quantitative research and draw actionable insights from the data
- Have sufficient knowledge in statistical techniques for marketing research
- Exceptional presentation skill with the ability to transform data into a compelling story and communicate insights to business stakeholders.
- Strong interest in the SaaS industry in Indonesia.
- Have superior analytical and problem-solving skills within the marketing field
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in SQL/R/Python is a plus
- Qualitative Research,
- Quantitative Research,
- Statistical Skills,
- Data visualization,
- PowerPoint Skills
Moka is a technology company based in Jakarta (Indonesia) providing cloud-based Point-of-Sale and payment solutions that empowers small and medium-sized businesses to better sell and grow.
We are a one-stop solution for businesses. From Point-of-Sale, inventory system, and customer relationship management, to payment acceptance, business capital, and fresh ingredient management.
We are trusted by more than 40,000 merchants, and have presence in more than 200 cities across Indonesia.